BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

How many of you are High Sensation Seeker(HSS)?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
foreveralone
Malaysia

How many of you are High Sensation Seeker(HSS)?

Post by foreveralone »

I think HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) trait is somehow related to limerence based on my online readings, but what about HSS trait?

https://hsperson.com/test/high-sensation-seeking-test/

Personally I found out since my susceptibility of boredom is so high, I constantly need something to get me high, hence limerence (of couse there are other factors, just feel like it's a big contributing factor)
33y.o. M. Homoromantic Greysexual?. H.S.P. H.S.S. L.A. INTP.
marko
United States of America

Re: How many of you are High Sensation Seeker(HSS)?

Post by marko »

I pretty much put it in the mental avoidance box, so if it make me feel something other than ugh, it appeals to me. I think as a distraction I'll do many behaviors to avoid. LO was supreme and all consuming.
foreveralone
Malaysia

Post by foreveralone »

marko wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:19 pm I think as a distraction I'll do many behaviors to avoid.
Are you implying you will do many dif things (sorta to utilize this trait) to help your LE?
33y.o. M. Homoromantic Greysexual?. H.S.P. H.S.S. L.A. INTP.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

It wouldn't surprise me. If nothing else, chaos is normal to me...
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro
selkie354
Canada

Post by selkie354 »

I only scored moderate on that quiz, I'm not into extreme sports but I do get bored easily. When I get bored I have a tendency to indulge in fantasy, always have.
marko
United States of America

Post by marko »

foreveralone wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:01 pm
marko wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:19 pm I think as a distraction I'll do many behaviors to avoid.
Are you implying you will do many dif things (sorta to utilize this trait) to help your LE?
I think my mind has figured out how to avoid, so it gravitates to a distraction. LE was different as it involved many deep emotions. I gravitate back when the other distractions dip.