BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

a video on Trans generational trauma and connection to LO

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

a video on Trans generational trauma and connection to LO

Post by David »

Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Sara

Re: a video on Trans generational trauma and connection to LO

Post by Sara »

Thank you for sharing your story.
My current Lo is German and im Jewish. For sure he triggered something there although I am not myself from a family of Holocaust survivors (Sefardi).
I had a lot of anger and hate when I met him because he was the first ever German person I spoke to.
And i had to work with him closely, and sit next to him every day for 7months. we had a physical attraction, we became very close and I was fighting it. And i disgusted myself. Yet i couldnt control that.
Even after he left this job we reconnected and are still talking daily.
I havent solved any of my issues frankly because this limerence has lasted for 5 years and we havent cut contact. We are very close but i cant imagine introducing him to my family as a friend. We cant be friend with a German.
We keep in touch for some weird reason!
Maybe he is just a random LO but I know deeply that there is some trauma there that this guy triggered. Ive been obsessed since young age. Watching and reading everything about Holocaust.
We never properly discussed it between us, but he always says to me that he loves Jews and Israel. He visited the country.
Ive never been to Germany and hes pushed me a few times to go there.
So anyway thats just my mess but thanks for sharing your story!