BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Cant get over my ex of 6 years

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Jgirl123

Cant get over my ex of 6 years

Post by Jgirl123 »

Hi guys,

I dont know what to do. I cant get over my ex of 6 years. We were perfect and all of a sudden he broke up with me. He broke my heart and i thought he was going to be my husband. I dedicated every single moment of the 6 years to him and he has done terrible shit since the breakup. Including befriending a girl who was so mean to me in highschool. He saw me cry about her all the time and now is hanging out with her. Im beyond hurt and no matter what i do i have this pit in my stomach and cannot stop crying. I cant get over him at its been 7 months. Please help me!
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Cant get over my ex of 6 years

Post by JupiterTaco »

I went through an experience like that with my first ex. He came out of nowhere and basically love-bombed me into a relationship with him that he knew would not work out because he was not who I was looking for and deliberately hid this from me. I'm not blaming him but it's really hard when a person like this pulls away, but understand it's their modus operandi. Whatever the reason, once they get you, they go. Try to think about what it is you miss about this person. Was it who they said they were? Or something else. For example, when I spent years missing my first ex, and I mean years, worried that I'd overreacted, I actually eventually realized that I missed who I was before he'd come along. I know now that my strong-woman facade in those days was just a facade but nevertheless, he came out of nowhere and ransacked my whole picture of my life. Hope this helps.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
IvB
Czech Republic

Post by IvB »

Correct. Think about what it was that you miss, what/how he made you feel, in detail. And then think about why you don't feel that way on your own. And take steps that you do. Helped me a lot.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Welcome to the forums! Spend some time looking around and perhaps consider joining to access majority of the resources.

You've come to the right place with regards to limerence. I'm sorry you're experiencing pain from it.

Again, welcome!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald