BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Indiscriminate Limerence :(

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Indiscriminate Limerence :(

Post by L-F »

Idiotic wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:17 pm you gotta figure out what' works best for you
(*)
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
AMA210

Post by AMA210 »

IvB wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:22 am
Idiotic wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:02 pm
David wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:42 pm Still better to go NC for a period of time to get over the limerence iMJ
To be fair yeah, that's what I started out to do. But due to the complicated nature of the relationship could not do it , so I did the next best thing of extricating my emotional self out of the equation.... and eventually it worked .
Wondering if it may have helped, to see them regularly in order to stop putting them on a pedestal. I haven't seen my LO for almost 2 years and maybe not seeing him didn't give me the possibility to see his faults, to wear off the shine. Of course NC helps too and definitely gives me more peace of mind.
I have seen LO regularly, albeit once a month. Although, when I purposely decided not to see him for a 3-month period, I discovered that when I did see him again, and talked with him, there was literally not a sparkle left. It was really weird, as if all of the glitter had literally fallen off and I couldn't find a speck of it anywhere. Also, that glitter didn't return and it never will again. It's damn interesting how our mind creates this idealized version of them. :)
Never give up! Keep moving forward, no matter what.
IvB
Czech Republic

Post by IvB »

That's very well possible, Ama. My limerence is all in my head and in the online conversation with LO. We shared one single kiss and I seem to remember that it was nothing special!