BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Free book download on the death of sex and the demise of monogomy

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Free book download on the death of sex and the demise of monogomy

Post by David »

Ive been following Sam Vakinin for over a decade now. I judge him to the foremost expert on narcissism and he has a prolific youtube channel to peruse.

I came across this extensive book he wrote on the the demise of sex and the end of monogamy. Much of what he writes correlates to my own experience in our couple’s counselling practice.

Ive attach it here if you have a few hours spare and are interested.
20131123183103sexmonogamy.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Re: Free book download on the death of sex and the demise of monogomy

Post by L-F »

Interesting, a poly lifestyle reinforced my monogamous mindset.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald