BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Could CODA help with Limerence?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Yesnomaybeso
Australia

Could CODA help with Limerence?

Post by Yesnomaybeso »

I had a realisation that I'm a covert codependent. The way I know this is the way I feel when in Limerence. It's all textbook codependency but with someone I barely know and can't/won't date. So I'm considering CODA but would love to get any suggestions/experiences/advice. Thanks 🙂
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Could CODA help with Limerence?

Post by JupiterTaco »

I attended CoDa for awhile, and have thought about going back since having been back in close contact with my BPD/OCD/alcoholic mother. For me, it all intersected. My lack of boundaries surrounding my relationship with my mother and many other family relationships intersecting with the other things that went along with it, such as push-pull dynamics among other things pretty much set me up for a lifetime of limerent attachments. I recommend it. They go over Melody Beattie's work and it's very helpful and quite uncanny at times how it brings random issues up just when you need to hear about it. It will be your best friend and support setting boundaries in your life.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Could CODA help with Limerence?

Post by David »

All of us with limerence are codependent, i describe it is codependency on steroids

I think any form of group support can be helpful, no herm in trying, may also be worth looking at SLAA, sex and love addicts anonymous
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence