BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

How do I live life without LO (girl of my dreams) there with me?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Lovr884*

How do I live life without LO (girl of my dreams) there with me?

Post by Lovr884* »

Hi… I don’t know how I precisely found this forum but I have a firmly embedded crush on a girl I don’t know very well.. but I have gotten to know. We went on a few dates but she rejected me. I was not thinking about her earlier in the year and I almost moved on but since I contacted her and found out she has a boyfriend last month I’ve been very fixated on her and it’s hell. Unrequited love is making me miserable.

She truly is beautiful in personality and looks. Her bubbly perky personality, her eyes and curly hair and distinctly cool sense of fashion, I appreciate everything. If only I could hold her hand and kiss her one more time. Sigh. I haven’t developed such strong feelings for a girl since 10th grade of high school, and even that was only for a few weeks. This is why I came Here because I truly wanted to experience life with her and since I can’t, I just think about how great she is a lot.

Now I’m at college beginning graduate school in a city far away from home and I still can’t reduce the frequency of thoughts of her and how delightful it would be to experience life with her. The few times I spent with LO were the closest experiences I’ve had to having a girlfriend.

I want to be able to enjoy the young part of my life with a pretty girl like LO by my side. I have so much affection and love to give, and I desire love. I felt like LO, when I first met her and saw her, was the best girl. The perfect girl to experience college with, and experience young love with. Funny, pretty, intelligent, thoughtful, stylish… what more could a young man could desire?

Will she ever leave my mind? Likely not because we still chat. I think writing all this down and expressing it is slightly cathartic, but I still wish I could be with her. To know another young man gets to experience happiness and companionship with the girl I really like saddens me.
Zsababy
United States of America

Re: How do I live life without LO (girl of my dreams) there with me?

Post by Zsababy »

You're quite young, and by your own admission, inexperienced. But that just means you've got a whole future ahead of you with many possibilities. Truth be told, at 56, I envy that. But I know that age is hard & I've been this way all my life.

Just try to keep in mind that as long as you hold onto something you can't have, you will miss out on opportunities that you can have. You don't know who you may meet in the future. There will likely be someone you're attracted to that you have things in common with. I strongly advise not holding out for your dream girl. It's a waste of time. You're young and many experiences await you. This fixation won't last forever. This is painful, but try to get back out there & see the opportunities that you're overlooking because you're focussed on the unattainable Dream Girl.