BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

woman gets ghosted by soul mate after leaving husband

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

woman gets ghosted by soul mate after leaving husband

Post by David »

Almost definite case of limerence- pity she didn't do some research on limerence before leaving her husband after one night with the LO

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/rela ... years.html
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Re: woman gets ghosted by soul mate after leaving husband

Post by L-F »

I find the comments quite entertaining.

"'I want to read the POV of the "two young children" when they grow up.'

Another commented: 'Therapist: so why are you here today. Kid: *SLAMS this book down on the table*'"

I agree with this observation "She just projected onto a random dude because she was unhappy." 

I would like to hear from Jason, to see if he indeed felt all tingly and if the connection felt magical.

David, I don't think she gave herself enough time to research! It's the quickest jumping ship I've ever seen! And the fastest exposure of an unhappy marriage.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

I googled this woman and found that she now does relationship coaching! I’ve dropped her an email to see if she’s heard of limerence.

I think a few of us here can relate to that instant attraction and how tempting it can be to make rash decisions. For me there was the rational part of my brain telling me that how could this be anything more than a fantasy after just one conversation of 20 minutes. It was that the voice that kept me from going down a slippery slope
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

David wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:38 pm I googled this woman and found that she now does relationship coaching!
Well, that makes sense. The most experienced people often make the most empathetic. Hope the necessary work has been done though, can you imagine falling for a client? Or worse, having a client fall for her? You need to have years of training under your belt as well as a registered competent supervisor at the minimum.

You know, it took me a year to register my feelings. Does that mean it was a case true love David??? :ympray:
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

I was thinking that her being a relationship coach was a bit ironic. It seems that she doesn't know how to sustain one other than to stay in a marriage that she's dissatisfied with then jump ship at the first glimmer of an opportunity, which wasn't grounded in reality. She doesn't sound very insightful or self-aware. Sorry, but she's the last person I'd go to for relationship advice! Reminds me of a former friend who's now an executive coach when not only was she never an executive ( not even close) but had a hard time holding jobs and wanted me to hook her up with government assistance despite having a housekeeper.

I could see how people like that woman could say "don't make the same mistake I made" but it's a pretty unusual mistake. She definitely needs to study limerance! Not to be mean, but that's a textbook case. The "soulmate" that we don't even know! So many times I thought I could have a profound connection with someone I never even had a date with! That whole "twin flame" thing.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I'm starting to question if it was a well thought out marketing ploy to kickstart a new business venture :-?
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Zsababy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:47 am That whole "twin flame" thing.
Oooi!!! What's wrong with the twin flame thing???
=))
Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

L-F wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:23 am I'm starting to question if it was a well thought out marketing ploy to kickstart a new business venture :-?
Hmmm...maybe you're right...it is a crazy story. But people can do crazy stuff. Now I'm curious
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Zsababy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:50 am Hmmm...maybe you're right...it is a crazy story. But people can do crazy stuff.
Especially when limerent :)) something I can personally vouch for!
Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

[blur=]Yes, definitely crazy when
L-F wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:20 am
Zsababy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:50 am Hmmm...maybe you're right...it is a crazy story. But people can do crazy stuff.
Especially when limerent :)) something I can personally vouch for!
Oh absolutely! When I was manic, hypersexual and limerant, I wanted to leave my BF for a guy I met online who I had only chatted with for 10 days. Not only had I not met him, I had never seen a photo & didn't know his last name. I knew absolutely nothing about him!

I could totally see being this woman. I'm completely capable of doing something that reckless & basically insane. 😂

I wouldn't be surprised if she had other mental health issues going on that made her a bit delusional