BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Media Quotes/Videos That Really Exemplify Limerence/Addiction/Dysfunction

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Media Quotes/Videos That Really Exemplify Limerence/Addiction/Dysfunction

Post by JupiterTaco »

“That’s him?” Sylvia, An American Crime
“Yep, that’s my Bradley!” Paula
“He’s real cute!” Sylvia
“We gotta be real careful though,” Paula
“Why?” Sylvia
“Because he’s married!” Paula
“Paula!”
“I’m not even shittin’ you, noooo! Don’t tell me you never had a boyfriend,” Paula
“Well there was this guy in California, but I guess it was nothing,” Sylvia
“At least you did more than kiss right? Well ain’t you just so damn pure!” Paula

“Wow, you two should totally take the Cosmo romance compatibility quiz!” Alice, The L Word
“This would be my single most important compatibility question. What is your...no wait...your most life-altering book that you’ve ever read?” Marina
“I don’t know if I want to answer that. You?” Jenny
“I asked you first,” Marina
“Here’s an idea...Jenny. Why don’t you whisper yours in this side and you whisper yours in this side and I’ll tell you if you’re compatible,” Alice. Both whisper.
“Wow! I’m just gonna leave you two to get married!” Alice
“What was your answer?” Jenny
“What was yours?” Marina

“I try and try to keep channels of communication open, what more can I do???” Helen, Daria
“Reach under the mattress for a diary? I mean by accident of course!” Jake

"I'll sue you for forcing me to sign that dismissal!" Chelsea, Love Stinks
"I will sue you for damages for damaging my ass!" Seth
"You asshole!" Chelsea
"You have put me off women! I'm gay now! And not just a little gay! Full on, liberachi gay!" Seth
"We need new friends..." Larry
"Yeah," Holly

"I left because I wanted to be with you. There's no point to any of it unless I am," Holly, Born Into Exile

“I just don’t feel that I’m qualified to be a mother to a biracial child!” Tina, The L Word
“I think I can make a contribution in that department,” Bette

You love her, and she loves him, and he loves somebody else, you just can't win, and so it goes, 'til the day you die, this thing they call love, is gonna make you cry, I've had the blues, the reds and the pinks, but one thing's for sure, love stinks, yeah yeah, love stinks, yeah yeah-The J Geils Band, Love Stinks
Last edited by JupiterTaco on Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

“When are you due?” Helena, The L Word
“I’m at fourteen weeks,” Tina
“Are you having twins...sorry, I meant...you’re very beautiful,” Helena
“It’s okay, I’m just...still getting used to showing,” Tina
“I’ve been away from my kids for two days and I miss them terribly!” Helena
“You have children?” Tina
“Yes, one adopted, one my partner gave birth to. We’re separated, just to get that out of the way,” Helena
“My partner and I are separated too, we have so much in common...” Tina
“I think you’ll find that you and I have a lot in common. Have dinner with me tonight?” Helena

“I want more of you…” Alice to Dana, The L Word

“So, you want to go your place now?” Dana, The L Word
“I know what you’re doing,” Alice
“What?” Dana
“Yeah...you know what? I’m not gonna be your side chick, your back-door woman…” Alice
“Alice, what are you…”
“I want you to leave her,” Alice
“Alice, I can’t do that right now,” Dana

“These girls talk about everything. I don’t know if it’s a lesbian thing, but these girls are all up in one-anothers’ business,” Mark, The L Word

“No, that’s not what I had in mind, I’m doing a documentary actually. I just wonder what’s up with Shane. I’ve never seen a girl who had that kind of effect on other girls,” Mark
“Sounds like she’s working on you too. What are you obsessed with her now?” girl

"Scroll back, man!” guy, The L Word
“I want to see what she’s feeling,” Mark
“Who gives a fuck what she’s feeling???” guy

“I don’t fall for fucked-up unavailable people,” Carmen, The L Word
“I don’t think we have a lot of choice in who we fall for,” Jenny

“Are you firing me because I’m gay?” Jenny, The L Word
“Well I wasn’t aware that I’d actually hired you. But I prefer not to have certain things thrown in my face,” Burr
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

“Brad, do you think Matt and Kelly are happy?” Jennifer, Indian Summer
“Yeah, yeah, they’re happy, they’re fine, you know this was always like a mountain to me, you know, like a big dam, like the one in Vegas! Huge!” Brad
“Yeah but do you think he still...loves her?” Jennifer
“You don’t still have a thing for him, do you?” Brad
“What, like twenty years later? What’d you do, get bit by something?” Jennifer
“Well good, ‘cause he’s married. Happy, I don’t know, but he’s good and married Jennifer. I just can’t get over how small this is! It’s completely tiny! Tiny tiny tiny!” Brad
“Alright enough with the tiny talk Brad, okay? The dam did not get smaller, it did not,” Jennifer
“Yeah I’m just saying to me, it definitely got smaller!” Brad
“It’s the same size it’s always was okay? Nothing has gotten smaller! The dam, the camp, the lake, they have not shrunk! We have gotten bigger! Everything else has stayed the same size! You have grown, deal with it! Jeez!” Jennifer
“Are you okay?” Brad
“I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me,” Jennifer
“Matt?” Brad
“I love Matt. I love Kelly. I think I’m just lonely. And to tell you the truth I think I’m starting to get a little desperate,” Jennifer

“I didn’t have any brothers or sisters. I never had a dog but I had a hamster. My mother put me in foster care when I was nine. I still love her very much,” Shane to Carmen, The L Word

"Are you falling out of love with me?" Kelly, Indian Summer
"What? Kelly, baby don't do this. We came up here to have a good time," Matt
"We came up here to figure things out. Isn't that what you said? You know I remember when you and Jen used to stay out here. Our camp counselor used to make us go and get her. I always wanted to be the one kissing you goodnight," Kelly

“I just didn’t want to identify the boys because they were just kids, you know. They got the message somewhere, rape the girls, the girls are for raping,” Jenny, The L Word
“If you were to ask me, I think the real monsters in your book are your parents,” Stacey
“No. I love my parents very much. They were devastated when that thing happened to me, they just...I felt like they had a chance to help me move past it, and they chose not to,” Jenny

“It just spiraled into this pathology and the sum of it made me pretty dysfunctional,” Jenny, The L Word
“That’s a really brave thing to admit about yourself, Jenny,” Stacey

“Tonight we are talking about the connection between love and the senses. Your lover...kisses you and... you feel a tremor in the back of your knees. The synapses, fire-sending-orders, move your legs, move...your arms, she’s the one for you, she’s the...girl of your dreams, she’s your..one and only. A-and you know because...the...smell of her makes your head swim because...you get a physical jolt every time she sends a glance your way, I mean she touches you here and...you feel it here, it’s...ah...you touch her anywhere and then you feel it...everywhere...and then...boom! It’s six months later...and she’s touching someone else. And you might say, hey...Al...relationships end, lovers leave, leaving a labyrinth of...of heartache and betrayal. For example my-my first boyfriend left me for a voluptuous former lesbian named April, who I then wound up having a rebound affair with but...we could also talk about...Gabby, otherwise known as Lesbian X, the point of origin for an entire...geographical substratom of lesbian linkages, including...Lara. Yes that same Lara! We love her! Lara the larcenist! Lara the liberator! Lara the new...ah...true love of-of Dana. And uh...yeah I mean, Dana, who-who told me she needed-she needed closure, closure with Lara! Well it’s six months later and...I’m still waiting for it to close,” Alice, The L Word

"So why didn't you come see me at the hospital?" Angie, Angie
"I felt out of place," Noel
"You felt out of place. Well rise to the occasion, Noel. Everything's different now, I gotta know, if you're in this thing or not," Angie
"Alright, I'm not," Noel
"You're not. So everything this whole time has been a lie," Angie
"I was just playing," Noel
"You were just playing," Angie
"Yes. Weren't you?" Noel
"Why not? You know I have problems, I have shit in my life that you never ask about," Angie
"Oh and nobody else does. Nobody else has obligations that scare the shit out of them?" Noel
"Obligations, what kind of obligations. What, are you married?" Angie
"Oh, you're married. Silly me! I forgot rule number one!" Angie
"The thing is I realized that I couldn't play a father to your baby. Lighten up," Noel
"Don't tell me to lighten up, asshole! You lied to me this whole time!" Angie
"Oh please. How long did it take you to tell me about Vinnie or the baby for that matter. So if I lied, you lied too. Sad thing is, I thought that was the best thing about us as a couple," Noel
"It's funny how having a kid changes everything. A week ago, this would've really hurt," Angie
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »