BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Being on the reçeiving end of unwanted attention

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Zsababy
United States of America

Re: Being on the reçeiving end of unwanted attention

Post by Zsababy »

BabyKhloee wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:02 pm I would definitely give him the $10 as soon as possible.
Does this guy also flirts with other co-workers or is it just you? Cause if it’s also other people then maybe that is just a thing he does (especially if he is younger and/or immature) but if it’s just you then he probably likes you and finds you attractive. But whatever his reason is if the attention that he is giving you is unwanted or even makes you feel uncomfortable then I would talk to the guy.
I don't know if he flirts with other coworkers but paying when my debit card maxed was definitely the clincher. He's not gross or obnoxious, he's actually very nice & polite. I actually felt a little bad for him yesterday. Probably because it reminded me of myself lol.
Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

L-F wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:18 pm The delusion of limerence is that we think they are flirting with us when in fact they are probably just nice people who smile at everyone.
Oh, God, this right here. My LO is just really, really nice to everyone and I'm always having to remind myself that it means nothing. It's so easy to read into the tiniest thing!
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Zsababy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:15 pm He's not gross or obnoxious, he's actually very nice & polite. I actually felt a little bad for him yesterday. Probably because it reminded me of myself lol.
And this right here confirms my thoughts that LOs & LS in general, are not bad people. Maybe attention seekers? But not bad people. note: I'm not talking about those at the extreme end such as stalkers & murderers.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

I agree that probably most LOs are not bad people ie narcissists, just people who trigger our desires & need for affection. Most of my LOs have been wonderful people, which is exactly why I become so smitten. The last few have been the least narcissistic ever. My current one is self-effacing and sweet and charming. How can I not fawn over that?

Man I'm such a dork 🤣