BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

How many of you have other addictions?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Drawon
Great Britain

Re: How many of you have other addictions?

Post by Drawon »

Good and gadgets for me.
StillWonky
Great Britain

Post by StillWonky »

I had a booze problem in my 20s. Smoked until I was 40. Lots of obsessive fixations throughout my younger years, on musicians and stuff. Now, yeah, I do enjoy shopping too much, despite having no money whatsoever. I have collector disease for books, records and clothes/fabric.
Zsababy
United States of America

Post by Zsababy »

StillWonky wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:08 pm I had a booze problem in my 20s. Smoked until I was 40. Lots of obsessive fixations throughout my younger years, on musicians and stuff. Now, yeah, I do enjoy shopping too much, despite having no money whatsoever. I have collector disease for books, records and clothes/fabric.
Me too. I go through phases of fixating on a type of thing, like I've bought multiple pairs of silver hoop earrings. When I lost weight, I bought a ton of size 8 jeans. Although I do wear & enjoy these things, my shopping makes me live paycheck to paycheck which is very irresponsible for age 57.
StillWonky
Great Britain

Post by StillWonky »

Me too. I go through phases of fixating on a type of thing, like I've bought multiple pairs of silver hoop earrings. When I lost weight, I bought a ton of size 8 jeans. Although I do wear & enjoy these things, my shopping makes me live paycheck to paycheck which is very irresponsible for age 57.
I think I like this about people. Scrolling through my mind of everyone I know, I can't think of anyone who doesn't have a vice. It seems part of being human. Of course, things like crack are probably pretty bad to be addicted to. Woman living on the edge due to silver hoop earring addiction just sounds unique and fun to me.