BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

I'm exhausted

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
HenrySilver
United States of America

Re: I'm exhausted

Post by HenrySilver »

Welcome!

I am in a similar boat. LO is a coworker. It is exhausting. I only recently started coming to terms with the fact that we will never have that close relationship I yearn for.

We still interact due to mutual friends, but every interaction just seems forced and superficial. I recognize it’s my fault. My limerence and obvious feelings drove her away.

I can say that things are better than a year ago. And hopefully they will continue to improve (albeit slowly). Hang in there.
Male, married
LO, married coworker/close friend
CeeDee
Netherlands

Re: I'm exhausted

Post by CeeDee »

HenrySilver wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:27 pm Welcome!

I am in a similar boat. LO is a coworker. It is exhausting. I only recently started coming to terms with the fact that we will never have that close relationship I yearn for.

We still interact due to mutual friends, but every interaction just seems forced and superficial. I recognize it’s my fault. My limerence and obvious feelings drove her away.

I can say that things are better than a year ago. And hopefully they will continue to improve (albeit slowly). Hang in there.
I'll have to come to terms with that too, it's just so hard. Today was a bad day, he didn't even look at me. He seems mad 🤷‍♀️

Weird how that goes with the conversations, it indeed feels so forced and weird for me. That's on me, I just wish I could be this normal me who actually is pretty fun 😂