BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

It's me, I'm back LE again.

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: It's me, I'm back LE again.

Post by JupiterTaco »

Good idea. One of the two women who's always lording themselves over his profile I'm not sure which one is actually his girlfriend which probably isn't a good sign LOL. Other than that I think his mom and sister could possibly remember me. Maybe I'm just seeking that sense of community that I feel I don't have I don't know. This just came out of nowhere.

All I know is that I don't look at him and see I don't know answers to my problems or whatever. All I can see is the bad that could happen if I got involved with him other than just saying hey on Facebook which I don't want to do. At best he'd be a constant reminder of things I don't want to think about. I guess logically in a short-term that could be healing but the likelihood that it would be for me is really low.

And of course at worst yes like you said he's created a whole life living normal lives just like everybody else while I've been consistently stuck in the same situation in my life has more or less stagnated over years and how all of that would be a constant reminder even on the best of days. It's embarassing. I silently wished him well and then blocked him.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian