BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Living next door to my ex partner advice

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Lou8319
Great Britain

Living next door to my ex partner advice

Post by Lou8319 »

Hi, I am going through a very painful time, I’ve had to walk away from my partner we dated for over a year and he lives next door,
It’s very painful and hurtful to live next door.
I came across this forum on tick-tock & couldn’t believe it, I have limerence
I just didn’t understand why I was ruminating so much over this man, I constantly getting triggered by him,

He’s 51 & im 39, he has kind of give up on life and picks drink over having a life with me all the time, he wouldn’t take me anywhere or plan anything with me, I was so unhappy. But this time I put my needs first and blocked him as he was always messaging me when he was drunk saying he missed me which then I was back in the cycle.
I no I am doing really well and I’m proud of myself but the pain is bad.
I just wish that I never moved here :-(

I’ve been on a dating app and trying to move forward but I miss him so much x

Any advice or help with my situation would be grateful xx
Thank u
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Living next door to my ex partner advice

Post by JupiterTaco »

I probably don't have to tell you that moving would definitely help. Until then do what you can to create distance. Any hobbies you gave up in lieu of your relationship? Take them back! Is there a place you feel whole away from where you are presently living? Go and spend a lot of time there. In the meantime try to take stock of your feelings around your ex. What does being near your ex dredge up for you? Any time you felt a similar way before? How were your other past relationships/people of interest?
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro