BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Netflix series on twin flames

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Netflix series on twin flames

Post by David »

anyone watched this? i found it deeply disturbing and not one mention of limerence :-o
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Netflix series on twin flames

Post by JupiterTaco »

I don't do Netflix anymore because my account got hacked on there sometime back and the Netflix support staff was not helpful at all. So just be careful of that for anybody here who uses them. I'm pretty sure that many times the employees are actually stealing the customers' information and using it.

That is on my list to watch if it ever comes anywhere other than Netflix but I have been reading up on the whole twin flame thing given what's been going on with my classmate. I think what always bothers me about the Twin Flame thing is nobody can really explain it. Even though people may experience limerence differently people can generally explain what it means. FYI on the Twin Flame section of Reddit people do refer back and forth between limerence and twin flames simultaneously which I find interesting.

Trying to read up on this there's so much conflicting information about twin flames that it's just making my head spin and roll my eyes even more. For example they say that you have unconditional love for a twin because they are you and that people know about the connection their whole lives but when you meet them you'll know it and there's always talk about not everybody is awoken to the twin flame theory which is probably where I guess a lot of the problems start between so-called twins.

Also if you feel a spiritual connection with somebody wouldn't you just feel it and it would be enough you wouldn't necessarily need anything more from someone? And people have claim that they can communicate with their twin in the so-called 5D and some people claim that it's better than any 3D so why does everybody want a 3D reunion if that's the case? If the connection you have is already there then why do you want more? So why if the Twin Flame is your supposed most important relationship does it cause so much pain?

And don't get me started about the people who claim that only two bodies can be involved in a twin flame and only opposite sex people can be involved in a twin flame which I call b******* on honestly and I don't even believe it in it. And then you've got people out there claiming that one Soul can actually be spread among several bodies LMAO. So that case why not call it quadruple flames or octo whatever flames I don't know why twin flames?

Dr Ramani recently did a video after reading about the idea of karmic relationships in the Twin Flame thing and she was rather disturbed by the idea that people should put up with a karmic relationship or have to for more and more lessons. This is the kind of stuff that's floating around out there. I think I wrote in her comment section that technically since you can learn a lesson from a karmic and nothing else if it's true then once you've learned what you don't like about someone you don't necessarily have had to have had a relationship with them you've learned what you need to know and therefore burned off the karma LOL.

I also get tired of people claiming things don't exist or are magical thinking just because they don't believe in it but when you look around you see most of the people vulnerable to this stuff are people who are mentally ill and that's what's just really sad. If twin flames are real I'd wager that not only are they rare but most people who think they've had one have not actually had one. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I don't know why is twin flame being capitalized in my speech function?? Would love to hear more about what you didn't like about the documentary if you would like to share David.
Last edited by JupiterTaco on Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

thxs JT for the details - i too came away confused re TF.

The part i disliked was the obvious narcism of the leader of the group with portraying himself as a guru and it all being about wealth creation for him and his wife - Jonestown came to mind.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Geesh, I don't know what all this is about but have it on my 'must watch' watchlist.

Regarding TF, have done enough studies like JT on it.

IMO, TF, and limerence have a lot in common in terms of a feltsense connection that's unexplainable but as JT points out, causes pain. I DISLIKE any and all assumptions that the TF is anything remotely like a soul mate. F that! TFs are there to rip your soul apart and suck your blood dry so to speak.

Can totally understand JT's post in its entirety - those who know, know.

And I also agree about the M/F connection thing which I also call bs on. IMO you can have same-sex TFs. The role of the TF is to wake you. Nothing more. Similar to limerence right? And as for those schools/boot camps from years gone by in the clouds. F me! Too woo-woo in my eyes.

Pity it has been years since I've studied this shit because then I'd use the right terminology. But have talked about it for years on here, so... there's that.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

My input in bold
JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:31 pm
So why if the Twin Flame is your supposed most important relationship does it cause so much pain?

To increase self-awareness

And then you've got people out there claiming that one Soul can actually be spread among several bodies LMAO. So that case why not call it quadruple flames or octo whatever flames I don't know why twin flames?

Hahahahaha love it!

Dr Ramani recently did a video after reading about the idea of karmic relationships in the Twin Flame thing and she was rather disturbed by the idea that people should put up with a karmic relationship or have to for more and more lessons. This is the kind of stuff that's floating around out there. I think I wrote in her comment section that technically since you can learn a lesson from a karmic and nothing else if it's true then once you've learned what you don't like about someone you don't necessarily have had to have had a relationship with them you've learned what you need to know and therefore burned off the karma LOL.

Bingo! You don't have to have a relationship with a twin. People who use that excuse are trying to cover up an affair IMO.

I also get tired of people claiming things don't exist or are magical thinking just because they don't believe in it but when you look around you see most of the people vulnerable to this stuff are people who are mentally ill and that's what's just really sad. If twin flames are real I'd wager that not only are they rare but most people who think they've had one have not actually had one. That's all I'm going to say about that.
Each to their own with regards to what they believe in.
I'm keeping it simple. A TF is someone you feel inexplicitly connected to for unexplainable reasons who is their to make one woke (or whatever terminology one wants to use). But that's just my opinion. And for some, it might take several to wake them.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

As for the TF being a split soul... what it boils down to is mirroring, shadows. Simple really. Nothing more than someone coming in to your life to show you your own shadows.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

for me, twin flames and soul mates are the same as limerence - as LF says a call to wake up and individuate. they are mirrors into our own souls.

Maybe its about accountability and self responsibility for doing OUR work - TF and SM you can blame someone/thing else - when we see it as limerence we realise WE are the ones with the issues and the need to grow.

I know this is not a popular view in spiritual circles - as the esteemed existential author Irwin Yalom penned in the title of his wonderful book - I too am often "love's executioner"
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

L-F wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:10 pm As for the TF being a split soul... what it boils down to is mirroring, shadows. Simple really. Nothing more than someone coming in to your life to show you your own shadows.
our posts crossed paths - just like twin flames :))
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

There are people that claim that they can have sex with their twin flames in 5D. I believe in spiritual sex but really if you're spending all your time doing that then where is the motivation to improve yourself for one and again why do you need more if you're already getting your cake and eating it too what is the point of anything?

Speaking of people who hide affairs I noticed that people will refer to their twin flames present partner as the karmic partner which kind of makes me laugh it's like how do you know that they're the karmic partner maybe you're the karmic partner LOL. I mean if you know for some reason you know that's one thing fine but I doubt they know.

People only know what they know based on their experiences but that doesn't make them an expert yes it's a red flag when somebody is trying to make themselves an expert on something I don't like it when priests do it nobody likes that. And I don't think anybody really actually has any answers. So yeah I'm convinced that this particular phenomenon will never make sense to me. I also add that I can state exactly how limerence made me change my ways at least partially because I wasn't getting what I wanted. Limerence for me was an endless aching need that would never be fulfilled.
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

You raised some great points JT. To save myself time I won't quote but will give my thoughts to your post above.

Firstly, when someone knows, they know... for themselves based on their experiences and background. I understand your perspective and frustration with regards to preaching but here's my perspective on preaching.
  • Everyone is like a book, some are worth reading until the end, and some you just can't get past the first page. Yet it's the reader's prerogative to when they close the book.

Karmic partners work both ways, IMO. If someone is someone's karmic partner then you can guarantee the other person is learning something, like, why do I attract arseholes or narcs, etc. Just that the karma parts repeat itselves until they learn. No different from learning about our own shadows. Like attracts like. So learn something or stay asleep, the choice is ours to make.

I dislike having to use IMO. Like, isn't everything I say my own opinion? Even if I were to preach? I've learned to say, this is just my experience, or IJM, or IMO with almost every sentence for those who think I'm talking as if I'm someone else. F me! But just talking from my very own perspective in case I inadvertently upset someone which I'm bound to do anyway because I've also learned you can't please everyone.

No this isn't an attack on you or anyone else. It also pisses me off we can't accept other people's personal experiences and perspectives. JT, I completely accept, understand, and appreciate yours.

As for TF, I throw my hands in the air and appreciate different views on the topic. All very fascinating.

And while on the topic of TF & SM David, here's my view on SM. Everyone is a SM but not everyone is a TF. Soulmates don't equal fuckbuddy, IMO (not that an LO equals one too). A brother, partner, child can be a SM. A SM is someone we've made a soul deal with in a past life if you believe in reincarnation. Just think of those who have lost a long term partner and they swear their partner sent them a new partner. So many stories sound too similar to not take notice. Or those who feel like their child has too much in common with a family member who passed away before their birth.

The difference between a SM & TF, in my view, is one is here to mirror our deepest darkest shadows while the other (SM) is here for every other reason as well as minor shadow mirroring.

David, I like reading your take on SM & TF, thanks for sharing?!
Boy did I get off topic.

David, I look forward to the Nexflix series.