BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Netflix series on twin flames

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Netflix series on twin flames

Post by JupiterTaco »

Thank you all for your contributions I'll have to watch the documentary though I have to say I don't really have high hopes for it after what David said LOL.
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Okay I opened a new account and started watching it. I have no words! I mean I do but this is truly shocking and crazy! This has nothing to do with whether twin flames are real or not there's a lot more going on than that here and yes those people make my skin crawl just looking at them.

One thing I will say is I don't have a lot of sympathy for the families that were cut off and my reason for that is that if kids grew up with the level of support that's necessary they probably wouldn't be vulnerable to crap like this. Why is it okay if the family is a cult but not when the kid joins an outside cult?
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

JupiterTaco wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:19 pm Okay I opened a new account and started watching it. I have no words! I mean I do but this is truly shocking and crazy! This has nothing to do with whether twin flames are real or not there's a lot more going on than that here and yes those people make my skin crawl just looking at them.

One thing I will say is I don't have a lot of sympathy for the families that were cut off and my reason for that is that if kids grew up with the level of support that's necessary they probably wouldn't be vulnerable to crap like this. Why is it okay if the family is a cult but not when the kid joins an outside cult?
Blimey! I'm intrigued now. Will definitely have to watch. I agree with you that some things (theories, etc) can be more harmful than helpful when it comes to people grasping at something (anything) when desperate. I wish we had laws that made people pass exams before they procreate.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

=)) =))

"I'm a black girl I'm not going to find a black spouse to join this white cult group!" 😆

"Are you satisfied with Anne's spirit penis?" 😆

"Is she the divine masculine?"
"No you are!"

I'm sorry I know this is really serious but LMFAO!
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Oh crap I just got my freshly clean pants dirty maybe these people are more powerful than we think they are LOL
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Oh my lawrdy... have started watching it.

I can sum it up in one or two words: conmen.

Oddly, it doesn't annoy me because the world is full of them. Although I must admit, I haven't yet watched the outcome/consequences of their trickery.

I've long left the Spiritual Forums which is full of nutters and/or lonely people (as well as some genuine people, but mostly nutters). The TF section is the most used. Half of them are stalkers desperate to cling to an ideology that pampers to their ego. Harsh? Yes. But the crap they talk about in terms of someone else (now I know what you were referring to JT when you brought up a karmic partner) is unbelievable. Such things as what the other person is thinking, or why they did what they did (which a lot of limerents do too), which frankly pisses me off and I've often gone in to battle their perceptions with questions such as "how do you know?. Have you asked them?".
It's the same made-up BS people use - nothing but projection. "oh he loves me!", "how do you know?". It's never because the other person told them they loved them.

Con men praying on insecurities. No different to the Beauty Industry.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

JupiterTaco wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:32 pm =)) =))

"I'm a black girl I'm not going to find a black spouse to join this white cult group!" 😆

"Are you satisfied with Anne's spirit penis?" 😆

"Is she the divine masculine?"
"No you are!"

I'm sorry I know this is really serious but LMFAO!
Lol, haven't watched enough but this made me laugh.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Adding... the genuine people I feel empathy for because often they are the ones that fall for crap, as you mentioned JT. It breaks my heart how vulnerable (lonely, lost, hopeful) can easily be influenced by con artists, it also makes me incredibly angry at those who intentionally try to sway the vulnerable knowing full well they cannot deliver on their promises.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Well just finished watching it and :ymsick:

I stand by what I said about the freaking parents though. Oh they were so happy that their kids went running back to them when they left this cult yeah I'm sure that these their parents feel really proud of themselves that they raised their kids to be isolated and now they had no choice but to go running back to Mommy and Daddy as adults after this cult. After all that's what happened to me I struck out I had a nice independent life and when it fell apart thanks to the same kind of people that my mother engineered me to deal with I had to go throwing back to Mommy and she got to be the big hero after she discarded me all those years ago and people probably started questioning her crap. But I don't want to make this about me and my own crap maybe right now maybe this wasn't the best time to watch this LOL.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Finished watching it. What a horrible excuse of a man. I have no issue putting him down and calling him weedy and pathetic given his behaviour and calling himself God. Just yuck.