BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Netflix series on twin flames

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Netflix series on twin flames

Post by David »

L-F wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:56 am Finished watching it. What a horrible excuse of a man. I have no issue putting him down and calling him weedy and pathetic given his behaviour and calling himself God. Just yuck.
Text book grandiose narcissist, sad thing is he is getting rich of other people's misery - these people are dangerous
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

David wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:16 am these people are dangerous
So too are certain individuals who don't need influencing. Take any Limerent or TW believer who won't stop or alter their stalking behavior even after being approached by police all because their Limerent Object has reported them. Very scary and dangerous individuals.

Too many TF believers talk to themselves (and others) about 'waiting' for their TF to come to their senses for a 'union' to occur. One only needs to look at how popular the TF section is on spiritual forums let alone Reddit I'm sure.
Fortunately, this kind of mindset irks me to the point im combative. I'll happily stand up for the so-called narcissistic LO (notice how many projects that label onto the other?) and hold that dang mirror up to show the crazy narcissistic a-holes how crazy & narcissistic they are. Except doing so makes me look like the narcy a-hole, but that's something I'm okay with if it means I stall or stop someone from doing anything that requires police intervention. Not that you can snap someone out of a TF and/or limerent mindset, BUT, you can give a few home truths enough to scare them, like telling an old man to leave an underaged LO alone because in years to come the limerents behavior can still be reported if viewed as underhanded or disturbing by anyone (LO, LO's parents, co-workers, etc).

To give enough of a scare (or home truth) to someone before they do something they regret for the rest of their lives is a win in my eyes, especially if it means no one gets hurt (other than a bruised ego). I'll happily wear the narcissistic a-hole hat and proudly strut my stuff with a matching coat and thigh-high boots while twerking my way down the runway as though I'm on the Ru Paul stage.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I've done research on TF (a waste of my time) and left the spiritual forums years ago because of the 'strong desire to create a union' narrative REGARDLESS of common sense, and disliked how this fanciful narrative was embedded in the culture. Keep in mind this was the fanciful magical narrative in the TF theory. If you dig a little deeper it doesn't take long to discover that these UNIONS are NOT meant to take place.
The same as with an LO.

Here's where I see the TF theory & the Limerence theory crossing over. Both the TF experience and limerence experience lead to growth, one is spiritual while the other is emotional (or a combination, that aside, growth is the main output from both experiences).

These unions cannot occur UNTIL both parties have fully healed which is highly unlikely to occur since one is never fully healed where no more growth can occur (think of it as one having reached enlightenment - and not even a spiritual guru will claim that level of awareness, they all say they are still learners). Again, just my opinion - a required statement for those who view me as preaching.
Thus! No union can ever occur. Period.

Unless one is narcissistic enough to say they are more enlightened than the most enlightened guru. But even then, highly doubt it's possible because we're in human form. Meaning, because we're human, we are also flawed.

So. Whether psychological, spiritual, emotional, etc, we will always have some growing/learning to do, thus negating any fanciful magical narrative of union, regardless of whether it's a TF one or a limerent one.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Actually, the purpose of a TF is to kickstart the healing process, no different to an LO IMO. But a UNION? Nope, can't happen until both (not one partner) are healed or whole. Two broken halves do not make a whole (a typical saying is "he/she completes me", or "I'm not whole without them"). Hence that crazy couple making $ off the vulnerable was getting them to do mirror work - to prepare them so that they could be healed and ready for a union. The stupid thing is, they don't take into account the other person, lol.

In short, it ain't gonna happen.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

You know I just thought of something on this subject while we're on the subject of twin flames. I've read here and there that people seem to think that Johnny Cash and June Carter may have been twin flames.

And I guess it could be something to think about because of the larger role that their music together played in the world. But they were both very wounded people obviously and did uniting solve all their problems?

No, Johnny Cash still had to deal with the ramifications of leaving his ex-wife Vivian and I think no matter how you slice it you know what they did to Vivian obviously ultimately it wasn't right and they both knew it. It's also said that Johnny Cash had an affair with June Carter's sister. Something was clearly missing in his life and even June Carter couldn't really fix it obviously.
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I think we all want to fall for something. Love, friendship, possessing a great smile, happiness, fame, being smarter, fitter, etc, the list is endless.

I mean, isn't it human nature to want something that someone is offering? Like the apple on the tree even though forbidden. Or is it simply a marketing ploy?

I get being swindled, but just look at those tampon ads, they use happy active people to sell menstrual aid. marketing plays a big part with regards to tapping into our desire - want vs need. So whether we are influenced to buy a certain brand, purchase a book, go for a new look, or pay a handsome conman thousands, they all use the same strategy - they highlight how our life will be better off when we have XYZ.

Big or small dollars, everyone falls for those narratives designed to tap into our wants vs genuine needs.

All those ladies and men (and non-gendered people) felt they needed someone to complete them - their other half of self, aka Twin. It's easy to see how vulnerable they were to start with because they came from a 'lacking' mindset. That's why it is important for limerents to work on their self-worth and self-esteem.